Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: funny road names.............

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    I used to hate passing that road going towards Gate city/Tri-Cities. I almost got out and spit on it once! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: funny road names.............

    One just outside Dayton,Ohio called "Stop Eight Road".

  3. #13
    Inactive Member namaste1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    In Lee Co there is a road name Holiness Hollow.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    Coming out of Richlands towards Grundy is a Red Root Ridge Rd. (on the right, no less) - gotta be a Gene Wilder fan.
    My fav. is between 81 & RU off exit 109 - Lovely Mount Rd.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    I saw 2 in KY......Wolverine Rd and Pokemon Lane....
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bostonkisses</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw 2 in KY......Wolverine Rd and Pokemon Lane....
    </div></div>

    It's eastern KY, everything is weird. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_crackerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    i agree

  8. #18
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    I saw one somewhere in Eastern Ky, can't remember exactly where,
    Buzzard Roost Hollow Road
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #19
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    Not quite on subject but in the same vein ...towns w/ odd names .
    Here in NC I can give you Climax , Horneytown , Tick Bite , Toast , Meat Camp , Lizard Lick and Whynot . Some are more communities than towns as we know them and all but Whynot are on Mapquest . I have actually been thru Whynot and even have a picture somewhere I took of the state sign "Whynot" .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  10. #20
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: funny road names.............

    Sounds like Lancaster PA...to be an Amish community, the road and locality names are filthy..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •